Janus Roll Up Doors Model 3100 Certified Wind Load Rated Rolling Sheet Door
Austin Building Systems provides the Janus Roll Up Doors Model 3100 / 3100i. This model of commercial doors is for a wide range of applications including commercial, light industrial and warehousing. Janus Roll Up Doors model 3100 / 3100i are ideal for a number of commercial steel building applications including auto body shops, light industrial buildings, offices, agricultural buildings and more.
• Designed to meet stringent building codes in coastal regions • Utilizes 12” drum wheel • Maximum opening size of 16’ wide x 18’ high (288 sq.ft.) • Push-up, hand chain and electric operations • PSF Ratings: • +35 PSF and -41 SF for opening widths through 12’ • +35 PSF and -38 PSF for opening widths over 12’ –
• 26-gauge galvanized corrugated steel • Grade 80 galvanized steel • 20 standard colors (special colors upon request for a nominal upcharge) • Super Durable polyester paint coatings, which are corrosion resistant • Wash coat over primer interior side • 40-year film integrity warranty — up to 25-year chalk and fade • Flexible nylon wear strips
• 12 gauge galvanized, with 11 gauge windlock bar spot welded guide • Universal jamb mount • Vinyl guide wear strip • Bolt on head stop ¼” thick steel • Pre-punched for lock and attachment bolts • 2 7/8” guide depth
• 24 gauge acrylic-coated galvalumed roll formed steel • 2” x 1 ½” galvanized angle • Bulb astragal (Durometer 75) • Stainless steel nuts and bolts
• Bottom bar mounted 10 gauge slide locks – 2 per door • Bottom bar mounted 16 gauge step plate – 2 per door • 12 gauge door mounting brackets • 1-5/16” tension holding device