At Austin Building Systems, Inc. all of our mini storage buildings are designed in accordance to MBMA standards to meet all codes and requirements for each county and state with engineer stamped drawings for easier permitting. Mini storage / self storage building systems are typically priced as a package deal with wedge anchors, roll up doors and insulation as an easy single source shopping for your building project.
We can price climate control and non climate control mini storage buildings for standard storage or RV and boat storage. We service you by reading and interpreting mini storage installation manuals.
We offer a base channel system for floor mounting interior partition panels which makes installation of interior panels quicker. We also price optional clip floor system for less money.
Standard features on mini storage buildings include:
- PBR ( purlin bearing ribs) roof and wall sheets with color or standard galvalume 20 year finish warranties. Many colors are offered and come with matching ZAC lifetime roof fasteners.
ZAC roof fasteners – lifetime roof fasteners are standard feature with wall fasteners – zinc based materials with neoprene washers preventing rust and sealing weather from hole openings base channel or base clip systems.
- Red iron skeleton of the mini storage building is engineered to support loads for your area. Mini storage buildings also come with quick drill wedge anchors to fasten the building into your slab.
- Your choice of base clips or base channels for mounting interior partition walls.
- The outside is made of 26 gauge PBR screwdown roof sheets either color, galvalume or alternate upgrade to Ultra Deck Snap lock standing seam panel. The wall panels are color 26 gauge PBR sheeting and Mullion panels between doors as standard feature. Mullion panels are a benefit because they wrap the door jambs between the doors covering the red iron door framing for aesthetic value and are easily replaced if damaged by renters.
- Wedge Anchor bolts quick drill anchors ship with building. No need to preset anchor bolts in your foundation.
- DBCI or Janus Roll Up Doors
- As part of the package deal we offer a choice of DBCI or JANUS roll up doors with volume discounted prices to both dealers and individuals.
Standard features not offered by many dealers are stainless steel slide bolt latches, interior slide latches for commercial doors, quick tension set adjustment, bottom astringical bulb bottom bar for sealing bottom of door, and all mounting hardware for either block steel or wood.
Roll up door sizes can be from 3′ to 20′ wide and 4′ to 18′ tall. Our doors come standard with 20 year paint finish, quick tension set, all hardware and tracks to mount to either wood steel or block. They can be ordered as windloaded (for block and steel application only) or non windloaded. We offer many options with roll up doors, such as motor operators, remote control, sensi- safety edge, chain hoists, non insulated, and insulated.
Mini storage building blanket insulation
Insulation for all of our products are offered as a package deal one stop shopping.
We include reinforced fiber insulation as a standard feature, not as an add on like most competitors who offer smooth insulation with no reinforcement, which can result in ripping and tearing when being installed.
The reinforced white vapor barrier is available in a variety of thicknesses and R factors.
Typically we recommend Solar Guard or Reflective R in the roof of non insulated mini storage buildings to block condensation. Solar Guard, or Reflective R insulation is typically used in the roof of non climate control mini storage buildings for heat deflection and as a vapor barrier.
Mini Storage Standard Features Set #1
Mini Storage / Self Storage Mullions
Full Closure Package
PBR Wall Sheets
All Standard Features