Mini Storage Building Construction
Austin Building Systems offers multiple pre-engineered mini storage building discounts for entire site orders, consistent quality and great “live” customer service. We also offer 24 gauge standing seam roof (no seamer needed), gutters and downspouts.
More than Just Pre-Engineered Mini-Storage
Whether you are just getting started or are established in the mini-storage business Austin Building Systems will provide expertise on all aspects of your mini-storage building.
Austin Building System has over 30 years experience and brings that expertise to your mini-storage, boat storage, RV storage and any configuration of a variety or pre-engineered storage units for your business.
Austin Building Systems is a leader in the steel mini-storage buildings business. You can count on Austin Building Systems for high quality and long lasting self-storage building solutions.
All steel systems, doors and components are very erector friendly. Standard mini storage building construction features include:
- Engineer stamped permit and erection and foundation set back drawings.
- ZAC long life roof fasteners – 30 to 40 year limited warranty finishes.
- Complete closure packages.
- Factory located roll up door openings.
- Quick drill concrete wedge anchors included.
Available mini storage building features at additional cost:
- Engineer stamped foundation designs for your state.
- Building insulation.
- Roll up doors.
- Erecting crew referrals. (available in certain areas only)
Our metal buildings are manufactured by members of the Metal Building Manufacturers Association (“MBMA”) and their facilities are accredited under IAS AC 472.