Austin Building Systems (BuildMetal.com) discounts the Janus Roll Up Door Model 2000. Brochure and Installation Guide available below.
• Utilizes 12” drum wheel • Maximum opening size of 12’wide x 18’ high (216 sq.ft.) • Push-up, hand chain and electric operations
• 26-gauge galvanized corrugated steel • Grade 80 galvanized steel • 20 standard colors (special colors upon request for a nominal upcharge) • Super Durable polyester paint coatings, which are corrosion resistant • Wash coat over primer interior side • 40-year film integrity warranty — up to 25-year chalk and fade • Flexible nylon wear strips
• 16 gauge galvanized • Universal jamb mount • Vinyl guide wear strip • Bolt on head stop ¼” thick steel • Pre-punched for lock and attachment bolts • 2 ¼” guide depth
• 24 gauge acrylic-coated galvalumed roll formed steel • 2” x 1 ½” galvanized angle • Bulb astragal (Durometer 75) • Stainless steel nuts and bolts
• Bottom bar mounted 10 gauge slide locks – 2 per door • Bottom bar mounted 16 gauge step plate – 2 per door • 12 gauge door mounting brackets • 1-5/16” tension holding device
• Insulation Series 2000 I (R-value 4) • Header seal • Top draft stop • Side draft stop • Chain hoist 5.7:1 reduction • Electric operator • Vision panels (17”x 5”) • Hood • Steel mounting plates • Stainless steel mini latch
Austin Building Systems provides high quality commercial roll-up doors as either a stand alone purchase or to accompany a mini storage or commercial steel building. As a wholesaler we are able to pass along savings to our clients with quick turnarounds on delivery.